Saturday, June 20, 2009


LEE MIN HO! ♥

Mackeral run :D

Hello peepos! ;x
You all must be wondering why i put those photos for.
Previous day , i have been busily watching this show.
You all know why?!!? :D
Because lee min ho is one of the main character in it!!
Hahahas , and he is so shuai las .
If you watch this show too , you all will sure be like me.
Smitten to the extreme , LOL.
If you all wan watch , click this website :D
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3E0E0393547ABD82&search_query=mackerel+RUN+EP+3+%28ENG+SUB%29.
Trust me its nice OKAY... , although the show only has 8 ep .
But its nice las, LOL!

Later i will be going to sentosa.
Hope it will be fun bah D:
After i come back from sentosa , i will update my blog once again.
HOHOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHS ((:
Tomr its father's day yea?
Have you all bought your father's present?! :D
I bought my father a shirt , lawls.
Kays , nothing much to add lerrr.
Bye bye! ^^

Disappointed in you.

No comments: