Saturday, June 20, 2009

HELLO EVERYBODY!
I AM BACK FROM SENTOSA..
Raftly brief through the journey to there.
Around 3pm , meet up with jamie.
Late as usual , hehes.
Took train to vivo city , a very long journey.
When we reach vivo , we went to candy empire.
BOUGHT CHOCOLATE , WEEE , MY FAV! ;D
The nicest was dark chocolate , super nice! ^^
After tat directly went up to buy tickets .
A lot of ppl were there , shocked eh -.-
When we reached there , it was 5..
Wow , we took 2 h to reach sentosa , LOL.
Board the free bus to the end of sentosa.
The event was really big and a lot of ppl were there.
Went to find my sister , then vote for her.
We vote 8 times okay! LOL.
After tat pei jamie go buy drink .
Can you imagine a drink is 3 bucks?
Omg so ex las , jamie is complaining , LOL.
Then went to chit-chat with sis for awhile.
Around 6.30 went back to vivo city.
Shop shop shop around then trained back home.
Reach home around 7.20 like this.
Jamie mum's eventually bought umbrellas for us.
Cause its was raining quite heavily , touched can!
LOVE HER MUM man! :D
After tat went home , bathe and now i am here.
LOL , anyway my sister lose the competition.
Haish , but nvm , she owe me a meal , HAHAS ^^
But one thing i wanna complain is that
That competition dun even have second place or third place.
Wth , my sister shouldn't even join it.
Hahahs hack care ^^
Tomr is father's day!
Ok enough of my rantings , down there is pics.
If you wan see then see los, LOL :D
Dun laugh can liao ;x


Combined photos ! ^^

Reflection.

Jamie's back , lol.

Nice?

I guess my sister is the whitest among them .

The big notice board , i zoom in . LOL

My monkey , random...

Hehehs.

Me & HER :D

My sister ...

No comments: