Sunday, June 21, 2009

Well well well , what is the big day today?
I guess everyone know today is ...
FATHER'S DAY! :D
I wan to wish every daddy in this world
A HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Hohos , did you all pei ur father today?
I very filial one , today stay at home all day pei my daddy :D
Morning onlined , do heymaths test .
So difficult cann, ARGH , i think my cher is crazy.
Somemore got 2 test -.- I do until v.pek cek.
So i decided to tikam , hahas.
1st test - 12/30
2nd test - 14/30
I wonder how my cher will react when she seees it :O
But i dun give a damm las , who ask she set until so diff ;x
( i think i use almost an hr to finish 2 papers ;/ )
Around 1 plus , went out with family.
Went to IMM , my parents' favourite place, LOl.
Ate subway , very full uh ><
After tat went giant , shopping spree!!
Bought a lot a lot of thing , hahas.
Then walked walked around , after tat went home ler.

Ok end of my boring post , bb ! ^^

No comments: