Friday, June 19, 2009

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M HERE TO UPDATE !
I got 3 things to say : ( Take a look )
First thing ;
I went for a haircut few days ago.
A lot of my fren think i look good in this hairstyle.
But i still prefer my old ones cause its longer -.-
(Tell you what happen on that day )
That day , me and jamie family went to funan.
They help us blow , wash , cut for me is 8 dollar.
Cheap right? But those people that help us cut are all trainees.
I told him not to cut shorter but they $#@#(#@#!()*
ARGH , he cut my hair until so short.
But lucky this hairstyle is nice or else he die ler, LOL.

Second thing ;
This saturday i am going to sentosa to "support" my sister.
She again participate in some beauty contest.
Got into finals list , so now very crucial.
So must go support las, LOl
Anyone wan come along with me tomr?
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Third thing ;
Yesterday night was TERRIBLE , SCARY & totally SUCKS....
Yesterday i did not sleep more than 2hr ):
Damm it las , ytd night so hot.
ARGH , and plus i am starving.
Cause i ate very less that night , sians sia ):
I feel like going out to grab some food but eugene that pig.
You know what he did?
He showed me a website , i click on it.
Suddenly a ghost face pop out , wtf.
And its already 12 plus , omg las.
Hai me cannot sleep ):
But the main reason i couldn't sleep is because
I am famished ));

------------------------------------------------------------------
Kays enough of my rantings (:
Talk about yesterday ...
Yesterday morning stayed at home play comp.
After tat meet up with shimin & yihan :D
We went to sheng shiong to buy snacks .
Then went lot 1 slack awhile.
Around 4pm reach stagmont park .
Saw reuben , Kah Meng , Matthew , Daryl , Ee Tang .
Ya , matthew the cheater uh ><
He say got bbq , in the end he never even book the pit -.-
Lmaos , and i already told my mum not to prepare my dinner.
Shit los , then everything also never plan.
Pro los he , in the end no bbq.
We ate on the food we bought , kelian right? ):
Next time dun let him plan liao , hahas.
Around 5 plus , then everyone started coming in.
Played truth or dare with girls , quite fun .
After tat ate some food , chit-chatt at there
Saw matthew & daryl played soccer with other children.
Wah laukui sia , this is suppose to be a class gathering , my dear?!! -.-
Olivia they all wanted go lot 1 so supposingly already wanted to go liao.
Then matthew said let's play games.
Wah after like thousand years, he finally said that phrase out.
LOL , we played block catching.
Quite fun uh , run run run.
Run until my leg pain , LOl.
Around 8 plus , went to lot 1 to eat dinner.
But i didn't eat cause i am not hungry uh ><
Then around 9 plus , reached home.
Ytd around 11plus , daryl told me that we missed out A lot of fun.
Dunno real or not , lawls.
But overall ytd was quite a fun day! :D

Okays , finally finished typing my long post .
Bye , look at the pics if u all wan@ :D

What were they doing?

Looking at other people playing soccer, LOL.


Matthew & Daryl join in the fun , LOL.


Daryl , how old are you liao? LOl



No comments: