Thursday, May 28, 2009

HELLOS EVERYBODY, long time no see ;x.
LOL , how are you all?
Lame cut all those craps yea.
Hahas, just now i TIO SHOCK.
You know why?
Cause my sister and my father sick then smth happen.
Last 2 days , my father sick .
Now my 2nd sister SICK.
Then her fever reach until 39.3 degree.
What the fuck , pro los she.
Then she very scared , started crying.
Cause she saw a paper that wrote all the symptoms that
MAYBE H1N1.
And she is so lucky that she got all of it except one.
Then she started crying , i also cried in the end.
LOL , after tat my father took her to the clinic.
Awhile later my father came back alone and say he had H1N1.
Lawls , i shocked diao , nearly faint please
But actually is my father went up take money , LOL.
After tat they came back , i saw their face .
My sister was wearing a mask.
I WAS LIKE , OMG , am i dreaming.
Then my sister say that her illness got cure.
I am thinking whether H1N1 got cure one meh?
After tat she told me that its just some virus that she had.
I heaved a sigh of relief , haish.
The whole night was ruined by them sia.
Cause i nearly scared to death ! lol
And now my dad is complaining & nagging.
It cost 70 BUCKS for just the medicine.
Wth las , so expensive but its worth it.
LOL , lucky my sister never kanna H1N1.
Or else i really need to (au mi tuo fou ) le.
Hahas , i wonder where i am going to sleep later on?
Maybe today night , my bed will be the floor ):

And tomr is parents meeting session.
Today i never come sch , i think my cher will ask from my parents.
Scared sia , my mum never told lies before.
I scared later lou chu ma jiao ):
Hope tomr will be a fine day !
I am finally at ease now.

No comments: