Friday, May 29, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE :D
Remember i still owe u a birthday present.
HEEHS , rest assured i will pass it to u in asap kays! (:
You finally 14 , must be matured hor.
HAAHS (:
Post about today.
Today parents meeting session yea, nearly late
Thanks to my dear mummy who took 40 mins to dressup.
Pro hor !@.@
When reached the classroom , nobody is there.
Hahas actually is teachers went for lunch.
After tat mr lim came , and he talked with us.
I got 2 subject fail which is science and dnt.
And something happen.
My mum said this senctence :
现在很多人如果不喜欢着个老师, 就故意不读才造成subject fail.
Omg las , and mr lim teached DNT which is what my mum is implying to it. -.-
Then i quickly change subject , so that my mum will not pursue it.
Pro leh my mum , this kind of words also can say .
LOL, after the talk , went to find mr tom chan.
Cause i did not bring my form then plan to take again.
But cannot find , so went home luhs.
After tat went out jiahao , eugene & sophia.
Actually only me & sohpia , they two extra.
Joking , hahas. Went lot 1 first.
Piece my ear , this time is earbone piercing.
I tot it was very painful but actually just abit nah.
Total cost me 6 bucks okays , so ex :L
Hahas , now my ear hurts.
LOL , ;x Then went IMM.
Eugene went IMC ,Jiahao went IMA.
The two guys keep psyco me , keep saying their ear very itchy
Cause my ear very itchy but i cannot touch sia.
Sians , those two guys , 跟我记住.
Lawls , took free bus to IMM.
On the way there , ya my hand put beside the seat there.
Then accidentally touched eugene leg , so i tot is the seat thingy.
And he think i am a pervert, LOL.
Lame shyt , GRR , i very innocent ok ;x.
Went to daiso , eugene bought me & sophia a keychain.
LOL , bought siol :/ , thanks anyway.
Went walked walked , joke around.
After tat went to the playground.
Played the swing , i think.
Jiahao action, go swing us -.-
Then ran away sia , then the thing keep going round and round.
Lucky i stopped after a long struggle.
LOL , my head is spinning very fast because of jiahao.
): Then went to giant.
Jiahao treat us drinks cause he promised , hahas.
After tat went subway.
Ate cookie , jiahao ate damm slow.
Chit-chat , talked about ghost stories.
Makes my mao stand , LOL.
After tat took train back home.
The train is full of ppl los , suay .
Should have bused home , haish.
Went home bathe then need to put the disinfect thingy.
Accidentally peng wrong , then peng into my eye.
Pro hor me ;x LOL .
Now my eye like dry , hahas.
Jiahao told me its just some alcohol , so it would be fine.
But i still feel worried , somehow.
Hehes , hope my eye will be fine.
Maybe the thingy can help me prevent bacteria from eye.
LOL , just joking ;x
Ok i gtg le , bye bye ! ^^


No comments: