Thursday, May 28, 2009


AHS , the time is killing me! ):
So slow , maybe is my clock spoilt ;p
Today i did not attend sch.
WEETS , so happy yea ((:
But very sians leh.
I wan to buy LIU XIN HUA YUAN der CD !
Anyone knows where to buy?
Haish , ):
Sians nah , dunno what to do.
Holidays is coming liao , but i guess it will be very boring.
I am broke again! ):
I wann to work neh , LOL.
Haish , no mood to post.
Bye bye (:
Seriously i dunno what is wrong with you.
Sometimes treat me well , sometimes give me cold shoulder.
Everyday , when u told me u hate someone.
I will tot its me cause last time i did gossip about you.
But now i didn't , i see you starting to hate everyone.
My worries increase a lot , i dun wan u to hate anyone.
I dun wan you to become bad .
I dun wan you to change.
Because i treat u like my best fren now.
:D

No comments: