Thursday, April 16, 2009


Just a random pics , heehs.
Long time never put my photo ler ;x
Hope u all dun mind, hahs :D
Wish upon a star ♥
I FEEL HAPPY WHEN I SEE U :D
Today was quite a slack day .
1st lesson : Chinese.
Go through some ws , sians diao.
2nd lesson : Chem.
Free period , but was given papers to do.
MT read : Read newspaper nia , LOL.
2 period DNT : Actually did nothing , slacking uh.
Me &YJ were just walking around , hahas.
Super tired cause ytd sleep at 11pm.
Then 2am wake up , after tat 3am sleep again ):
Lucky dun have dark rings , wahahaha ;x
After tat ENG : FREE PERIOD :D
Cause cher never come , did comprehension.
After school , ate lunch after tat went out sch.
Eat ice-cream , half choco , half peppermint.
HAAHS, damm freaking nice ((:
After tat went back sch , slack uh.
Cause Mr Jamil tell us stay back do dnt.
YAY, can skip npcc, hehes :D
After waiting for 2h, went genral office find him.
And shock that he went out of sch and he is not coming back.
Damm him , told us stay back .
In the end went off , GRR.
Lucky we met Mr Tan , he open the workshop for us (:
Did some work after tat left at 4pm.
Then report for npcc los ):
Did drills , quite SLACK , then have break.
Have some talk with NCOs after tat went for rehearsal .
Dunno for what shit , waste our time.
GRR , around 6.30 then went home.
Sians everytime so late reached home.
NPCC punctuality really sucks man ):
Can u stop looking/staring at me in class?
It makes me feel disgusted and irritating.
I hate ppl looking at me with pervert eyes.
Aiyah , dunno how to say , just stop LOOKING at me.
Please thanks , and give up on me.
I will never ever love you , so pls dun wait for me ANYMORE.
Can't we just be classmates?
Why u wan to go into a relationship when i dun even love u.
PLease give up on me , thanks (:

No comments: