Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HELLOS EVERYONE I AM BACK TO BLOGGING (:
These days very stress , dun feel like going to sch.
Feel like quiting sch , AWW
Just now was writing notes for my geog.
My hand damm freaking pain uh !
Sians , plus just now play badminton.
Now my whole arm is aching , haahs
Later still need to continue writing my notes.
After tat going to tution , very kelian right? ):
All my frens had STARTED TO revise for MYE.
And me leh? Still stuck down here , doing nothing ):
Seriously, i really have no interest in studying except maths.
NO INTEREST uh ><>
Show u all some kiddish pics , hope u all dun laugh at me ):
My mum had just change my bedsheet to pink.
HAHS , my favourite colour & cartoon.
REMEMBER DUN LAUGH AT ME HOR ;X

COMING.

COMING SOON.

COMING IN 10 SEC.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

LAI LE WOR :D

Remember dun laugh at me hor.

OR ELSE I KILL U :D
+
+
+
+
+
+
+


TADA :D

HAHS , all my soft toys ;x

My monkey , she just change her clothes :S

Her old clothes (:

Cool? ALL PINK HAH :O


Gtg le , next time then post my pics , heehs .
BYE :DD
I dunno if i really regret making this decision ytd.
I really feel like telling u , can u treat nothing as happen?
I know i couldn't do that , i must perserve.
So that she will be with her , yes , i need to ren (:
Today u did not even dare talk to me , i was sad.
I tot we could be just normal frens.
But u dun looks like u wan .
Haish T.T.
Today i saw u slashing ur own hand .
Why are u so foolish to do those thingS?
U think by hurting urself , i will feel good?
Wad the fuck , last time she did this , i scolded her like hell.
And now u are following her foolish acts?
Do u think that SLASHING URSELF can ease the pain?
U are no longer a kid , think maturely please.
I really dun want u to hurt urself because of me.
Do u know when u hurt urself , i will feel sad?
Please stop doing this act.
FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.
Omg i scolded the f word T.T
I am really very stress now .

No comments: