Monday, April 13, 2009


The deep cut on my leg ><
HELLOS EVERYONE :D
Decided to post cause someone miss my post ^^
Hahas , i put the pics to to show off my wound.
NO LAS, i where gt so evil ;x
U know how i get this big big scar?
A long story , i think after i said.
Everyone will laugh at me and say i deserve it.
Hehes but its true las, jamie they all should know what happen.
Today School boring as usual .
Sians nothing much to talk about las.
1st period : Chem , quite slack , did ws nia (:
2nd period : Maths, cher never come.
WOOTS , damm freaking happy.
Was busy talking to jamie in maths lesson :D
After recess , got a boring talk by principal.
Nearly slept but the enviroment didn't let me succeed :O
After tat boring talk , had ENG.
Went to AVA room , at first was chased out by cher.
Cause did not finish eng homewk.
Actually have las , but act act haahs.
After ENG , physics lesson , sians diao.
Was half-day dreaming , cher caught me.
Shoot me infront of whole class , GRR.
After tat cher conduct a experiment at the table.
The si andy keep blocking my view , zhu one.
Then wen zhen behind him & you know what andy did?
HE KEEP SHOWING OFF HIS BUTT TO WEN ZHEN .-
Wth , totally er xin , lucky haven eat lunch ;p
Haahs , after sch went to lot 1 with nicole.
Fast forward abit , around 4 plus went yijia house there.
Played volleyball , got 2 boys damm funny.
Keep joking with us , LOL.
Another still wan my number , i told him my number is.
999 , hahas (:
After tat played volleyball until 6smth.
Then went home ler, woots.
DONE WITH MY LONG POST (:
Bye bye :D

No comments: