Sunday, April 12, 2009


Nice bo?

Another loving scenery :D

Me retarded face, hahas ;x

The cool staircase :O

My sister acting .- LOL.

Ok ignore this pic , LOL.

My mum (:

The nice scenery (:
Wish upon a star ♥
Hope i can sleep early tonight ;p

WOOHOOS , HELLOS EVERYONE.
Finally i have finished my !@%#%^&*) english compo.
Damm freaking difficult , GRR
Now my mummy is helping me edit the grammar mistakes that i had made.
Hhahas thanks mummy :D (dun call me noob thanks)
Ok gonna post about today.
Today was totally a busy & tiring day T.T
I regret for not finishing my homewk before going out ;p
Haish sians , today watched tv in the morning.
After tat around afternoon , went to marsling there.
Walked a long way then reached.
Damm freaking smelly ahs , AWW.
Walked past woodlands garden? (dunno what is that garden called)
LOL , that was when my mummy & my father dating place.
My dad was very enivroment free , pei fu ^^
Finally reached there , went shop shop.
Finding slippers uh , cause now my slippers really sucks.
At first went kfc , eat lunch.
Saw 1 fren , dunno whether its him or not.
Hahas , very qiao los , here also can him
Ate kfc until very full uh, ):
Went to CD shop , my father spent 50 bucks on those useless CD.
Ok las , dun so bad , but i really feel its a waste of money .
Nvm, hack care , its my father money mah ,HAHS :D
After tat went sheng siong( ps dunno how spell)
My daddy was like shopping king like that.
Everything also buy, LOL.
There was a free checking bone system for adults.
My mum went to try and her bone was not good.
But my daddy was very good , lmaos.
Aiyah , dunno how to say , forget it.
Skip that part , ok after that went basement.
Shop awhile , then went back to the park.
Cam-whored abit , went to the top of the view.
AWWS , damm freaking nice ^^
When i am old , i will go there with my laogong.
LOL, after tat went home ler (:
Reached home around 4 plus , then slept for 2 hr.
GOSH , how am i going to sleep at night?!?!?!?!
Wish me good luck that i will not have dark ring tomr , LOL.
Okays done with my blogging.
Going to play petsociety le las, hahas.
Bye (:

No comments: