Friday, April 17, 2009


PS : My big sis is crying cause actually today is my 2nd sis's birthday and had a cake to celebrate. But my sister dun hab so she cry luh , LOL.

I miss the times where me & my sisters had together ):

I want a TIME MACHINE although it will never happen las.

Haish , if only the time could stop when i am still a baby ;x.

Where we play, cry , smile, cam-whore together.
Where whole families went out and play.
Why didn't i cherish the time spend with them when i am small?
I guess that's also what my parents want.
Because we long time never go out together ler )):
Never cam-whore , play anymore , me & my siblings had grown up.
If only , i could still be like a kid , T.T
If only , i could turn back the time.

If only miracle could happen to me ):
If only , a deity will come and help me to rewind the past ):

WISH UPON A STAR♥
I know u dun love me , u dun even love me at the first place. I will stop carrying false hope (:

Haish , just finish playing petsociety ^^
Later gonna play audi, hahas.
Today was quite sians las.
After school played badminton around 3 hrs?
Time passed too slow , sians.
Aiyah , i wan play audi ler , haahs.
Tomr then update more , kays (:
Cause i going to xin ming tower with jocelyn, her fren , yijia & jas (:
HAHAAHAS , bye (:


No comments: