Sunday, March 29, 2009

My sister pose very "nice" hor :D
Hellos everybody (:
I am desperately finding a nice blogskins for my blog.
Cause i think my blogskins is not really nice.
Haish, found until i wan sleep le, haahs.
Just wanna have a plain one will do (:
Shall post about yesterday :D
Yesterday morning went market with mum.
Guai right? ;x
In afternoon, go out with stupid yijia.
Dunno why she so stupid, haahs.
She will kill me :}
Went jurong point, chit-chatting as well :D
Shop Shop Shop, hahas.
Actually not counted as shop cause we are just walking.
Walking here and there, lols.
But it was fun cause she joke alot.
And we all laugh alot dunno for what shit.
LOL, pester yijia eat anderson ice cream.
Eat until damm full, pics see from her bah.
Ice- cream very nice but it cost a bomb.
Hahas, after tat went arcade.
U all should know what we play bah.
Lol , i am wearing skirt -.-
And the stupid yj pester me play.
The ddr music very soft , cannot really hear.
Only can hear the racing cars sound.
LOL, cannot really concentrate well.
BOO , bleah ;x
After tat went lot 1 ntuc.
Bought maggie mi for dinner.
Yijia came my house slack.
After tat me & sis went jurong point again.-
Cause my sis wan pei her fren which is a guy .
Lucky my sis's fren de fren came too.
I am not so extra las ;x
HAHAS, ate pepper lunch for dinner.
I smell of pepperlunch , argh.
Ate it, so damm freaking hot.
I keep drinking water uh ><
After eating went arcade play.
I am the smallest there, played ddr alone.
YIJIA : THE FAT DIDI WE SAW WAS STILL THERE.
Lols, see them played games.
After tat watched Confessions of a shopaholic at 9.35pm.
So damm late sia, watched until 11.40.
Gosh , the show was quite nice las.
At least i understand what they were saying.
HOOS, not like twilight , dun even understand a single thing ;x
After tat cabbed back cause very late ler.
The uncle like dunno where cck is, very scared.
He kidnap us, HAHAS.
Joking then reached home around 12am.
(:

No comments: