Monday, March 30, 2009

LALALAS
So cute the pig! (:

WOOTS! Hellos everybody (:
Today school as usual, boring.
1st period, Chem :}
Ok las, quite fun, i like that cher.
Cause she very thoughtful, hahas.
2nd period, Maths :D
I was not listening to wad cher say las.
Cause i was busy writing my letter to gay.
LOL, cher did not even notice me , hahs.
After tat recess, i realise almost all my frens like.
GREENTEA, aww.
I hate it man , dunno why they like.
LOL, after tat assembly.
Sians, sit until my leg numb liao.
Then ENG, alvin very chao -.-
Keep kajiao me, lucky i manage to finish my summ.
WOOTS, atfer tat physics.
Totally sians, until cher show us the movie.
Very nice canns, but abit scary .
Finally school ends, stay back awhile.
Play volley then go someone house with jamie (:
Watched jurasic park 3 , very nice & shiok.
HAHAAHAHS, after tat went home ler :DD
Took those 2 pics in the house, i love the PIG canns .


No comments: