Friday, March 27, 2009

FIRE.
So many rubbish.
Jasmine like ghost ;x
Big view of it.
The scenery , lols
Random pics.
All the rubbish in there, damm smelly ;x
Cool?
LOL ;x
Smile (:
Another one :D
With my gay partner :}
WOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!
Yesterday had 2.4 km run.
Totally disappointed, i only got 14.15mins.
Wad a noob score, i really feel like killing myself .
That day got stomache , idk why.
It's too painful, feel like stopping and just had a retest.
But i already run halfway ler .-
I REALLY WAN A 2.4KM RUN RETEST! T.T
And i think i will did even better than last time .-
Hope cher will let me , please T.T
At Phy class, talk back with cher.
Let u see the conversation with me and ms kang .
Just a short debation with her.
Ms kang said to jiawen : Once i am angry, i will throw the volleyball at ur face.
I said : Cher , u better dun , we can sue you.
Ms kang said : So ? I scared ah? -.-
I Said : Now our parents earn alot of money, so no need worry for the lawyer fees.
Ms Kang said : I not scared , come las. I NOT SCARED AT ALL.
I Said : I got say u scare meh? Unless u really scared las.
Then she diam diam, LOL.
Ok enough of her las, post about today .-
Yesterday had a scary nightmare.
Woke up today , drenched in sweat.
LOL, after tat prepared went to sch.
Lessons boring uh, especially dnt.
Jocelyn was damm happy cause mr lim never come.
Hahas, but in the end we were still held bak.
Because of the stupid chair.
Really cant stand those teachers , so pian xin.
Everything say is us, then no proof.
Delay so much time for wad fuck?
Stupid , haish T.T
Faster eat then went indoor stadium.
See them do napfa test ;x
Someone call my name los, dunno who.
GRR, i wan suan zhang.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHS.
Then set off to tuas there.
Went there see how the process of burning the rubbish.
Smth like that , lame lame one ;x
But overall quite fun but hate the smell.
Damm freaking smelly, nearly vomit.
When going off, the si javern scared me.
Say wad my shirt got spider, GRR.
Zhu pigu one -.-
After tat went to sch then had a short debrief.
Then went mac ate for awhile .
Went home ler , LOL (:

No comments: