Monday, February 2, 2009

We did it! Nice mah?


Oh man, i guess i'm down with serioud flu.
God, i keep sneezing non-stop T.T
Hmm today was a bad day ):
I guess everyday is my bad day uh ;x
Cause school sucks, CA1 is coming.
So many subject i dun even understand a single thing.
CA1 sure fail with flying colours uh.
Today got 2 periods science, sibeh sians.
At school cry because of smth.
Got home cry again because i lost my $30 T.T
I really got SERIOUS STM, dun even know where i put.
God, damm sad.
After sch, play volleyball (:
Then went jamie's house.
Saw her sister damm cute!
After school went lot 1 stop awile.
Then went home (:

Yesterday 1/2/09
Went to jurong point with mummy & big sis.
Fun fun VERY fun .
Decided to decorate a piglet pics.
Until ok las, quite nice.
Thanks to their help (:
Then went other places shop.
Damm freaking long.
After tat went home ler.
Hmm i will update tomr outings! (:

MY MUM IS A SPENDTHRIFT!~ (:

I really want to change.
Please forgive me for being bad to u all.
My character is like tat, i dun like entertaining ppl.

& i'm very straightforward.
And because of that, many ppl hate me.
Sorry for my rudeness & childishness all these years.
I know u all had tolerate me enough.
I will try to change to be a nice girl.
A fren that u all wan (:
I won't scold anyone anymore for no reason.
I won't speak vulgar languages.
I promise to be gentle and dun be like a bitch.
Uh, i promise to nice to all of them.
But one thing i wan to say ;
I hate people who come lisiao me, when i did'nt even do anything to them,
Please dun do this to me by doing those acts.
Thanks lots!
Sorry glenn, andy, merrick for scolding u all the time (:
I'm really sorry for my acts.

I WILL CHANGE TO BE A GOOD GIRL! (:

No comments: