Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our movie tickets! (:
Bestie! (:
Me & Ayaka! (:
Nice, my hairs looks funny ;x
Today woke up 8am, early right (:
Now sick caught by alvin.
He passed his flu & cough to me T.T
Today was a funny day.
LOL, went to lot 1 with my frens.
Played ddr with jasmine (:
After tat bowen actually played the 6 keys ddr.
But too bad too noob, gave up ;x
I extra go play , LOL.
But fail , HAHAHAHS!
Saw eugene & andy in lot 1.
Then went jurong point (:
Damm cold, lucky i brought my jacket (:
After tat watched the wedding game at 1.45pm.
But the advert was too long, around 2.10 then start.
In the middle of the show, my clip drop off.
Damm find until very hard still cannot find.
Until the end of the movie then yijia found it.
LOL, thanks everyone for helping me to find (:
Then went arcade ((:
Played ddr with yijia.
Saw zhenghui, javern & deric, suay ah ;x
COOL!I passed sun kiss love drop expert(:
Zh come kajiao me then i step his foot.
LMAOS (:
Then played drum with ayaka.
She damm pro los, hahas.
After tat went shop awhile.
Then went lot 1 again, LOL.
Went popular saw javern they all again.
LOL, so coincidental .
Cause the 3 boys plus sophia wearing black skinnies.
Then i go extra say they looks like a cpl with sophia ;x
Toot javern go kik my skinnies to make mine become black like them
LMAOS, after tat deric go pull javern shirt.
Sexy seh ;x Joking nah.
Then went home ler (:
Today saw alot of frens wor :D

No comments: