Saturday, January 31, 2009

MY FATHER IS A BIG FAT PIG LAMER.
Hahahahas, you know why?
Cause when he got home, he watch tv, eat & sleep.
Everyday same like a PIG ;x
And he only likes to praise my 2nd sister.
Then scold me play too much comp.
HELLOS, i everyday play 2 hr.
My sis everyday play 6hr, fair bo?
Toopid then today.
He complain that i played too much.
But i onli play not more than 4 hr.
Wth, so i bushuang and then i CALL HIM
A BIG FAT PIG! (:
And told him alot of sister 's bad thing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!
But he never scold my sis, TOOT!
Lame lame one, i'm just kidding!
And and, he is like a small kid.
REALLY always joking like

& MY BIG SISTER IS A TIGER LIAR LAMER.
Always bluff me by treating me good before asking me for help.
When i refuse, she will say : EH I TREAT U THINGS LEH, MUST HELP ME.
Toot right?
Got 1 time before CNY.
I help her with her wardrobe & she want me to help her with ..
HER DRESSING TABLE.
At first i tot is on top only, but then.
SHE ASK ME TO CLEAN 5 DRAWERS altogether -.-
Bad girl :P
And she always like to scream at me.
HER VOICE IS DAMM LOUD CAN.
Tell u a secret : shh.
She scream too much until she could not even sing ;x

&& My 2ND SISTER IS A ACT NERD LAMER.
She always act nerd infront of my parents.
Act guai , all those lame stuffs.
And hai me kanna compare with her .
Saying i not good all those.
GRRR, my sister always play very long in computer.
And never gave in to me >;(
So selfish, AWWWWW.
Another thing, she always like to ....
STEAL MY MONKEY.
Of course my monkey like me wad.
She go snatch it from me and act voices like :
MAMA, QU SI BAH, MANG MANG BU YAO NI LER.
So bad to me right.
But too bad , my monkey will love me 4eva (:

&&& MY MUM IS A SKINNY LAMER.
When i dun wan to help her with smth, she will say :
I DUN WAN FREN U LER!
So lame right.
Then say wad dun help me this & that.
LOL, so funny .
She dun like my monkey T.T
Everytime i put my monkey with her, she will throw on the floor.
SO BAD RIGHT, tootie.

&&&& ME IS A STUPID CHILDISH LAMER.
HAHAS, i'm super straightforwad 7 i hate BACKSTABBER.
Correct it abit, i mean talk bad things behind my back.
That's super childish uh, only noob will do that.
Once u hurt me, u can forget about me forgiving u.
2nd time hurt me, bye to u and i will hate u to the core.
I'm easy going and i love JOKING.
Dun be amazed, i'm praising myself , HAHS!
Ok i'm lame.
I love my MONKEY super duper.
Dun try to snatch ah, or i kill u!
And i'm from lamer family.
LOL, i dun like to beat around the bush.
Be my fren & BE A LAMER LIKE ME! (;
LALALALALALAALALAALS!

Just some self - intro of my family cause i'm bored! (:

I LOVE MY LAMER FAMILY!


No comments: