Saturday, February 28, 2009



My eyebag very ZHONG right? x.x

Yijia , show me ur backview for wad .-
Does yjjia eyes looks like someone? ;x
I want eat my monkey! (:
My monkey big eyes ;x
Finally a proper one! (:
I wonder why someone is so HYPOCRITE .-

Hmm, post about today (:
Woke up around 10am , hehes.
Found out 1 thing :O
I got deep eyebags & some pimples on my face.
I dunno that one call pimples or not las.
But IT'S SUPER DUPER IRRITATING.
Soon, my face became mobeng ler, JK ;x
Online for 3 hrs, busy searching blogskins
But nothing caught my eye ;x
After tat meet up with yijia (:
Went to play ddr, fun fun.
Deprove alot, rather nervous uh.
LOL, after tat went cwp .
I was hoping for a grand funfair at there.
But dun hab, sadded ;x
Went shop shop , saw crystal.
LOL, was hoping to see yihan .
But i think she is alone, haish.
After tat went to lot 1 again.
Played ddr again, hehes(:
Saw a ah beng pointing middle finger at another boy.
LOL, very fierce siol.
I think going to have a fight ler.
Cause his gang all looking at him.
LMAOS, long story las.
After tat yijia came my house play.
LOL, cause raining mah (:
Told her alot of secret wor ;x
After tat she went home ler.

No comments: