Sunday, March 1, 2009

My sis saw the bills & now she is ):
Stupid sis, act big eyes .-

My father pei my sis act big eyes .-

My mum , most radiant smile (:
HIHI EVERYONE! (:

Errm a short post will do :D
Today almost played the whole day comp!
At first played with andy after tat he suddenly missing .-
I owned him every rounds neh ;x
That prove that i improve alot yea, WOOTS.
But actually if i lose to him, i really need to bang head ler ;x
Hahas, andy is gonna kill me after reading .
LOL, now i'm addicted to pet society ((:
But my coins damm less, sians T.T
Ok back to posting (:
Actually plan to go bugis at evening eat steamboat.
But the weather really sucks .
So me & mum go lot 1 shop.
Saw glenn, her mum & siblings.
He is pointing at me to his mum los.
I think he is complaining him uh ><
Hahas after tat went Ajisen eat dinner.
My sister treat the whole family.
I guess she is now broke, LOL.
After tat shop awhile then went home ler (:





No comments: