Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rainbow ((:
4 box of cookie! (:
Jamie (:


There are some flour on our face!


FLOUR ON EVERYONE! (:


Smile . Spastic smile.




We very HARDWORKING de hor! :D


Twist, look at our hands, god :O


LOL, wad are we doing?





Ayaka (:


Random pics :x




A EMO POST!

I dun wish to post anymore.

Pics will do !(:


Our friendship is driffing more and more. Sometimes i really wonder , do u really cherish our friendship? Or u just treat me like subsitute? I really want to go back to the past but it's obviously not gonna to happen. Remember the times we play together? Happy , that's wad we experience. But now, SAD, idk why. Nowadays, u keep on critcising ur frens, do u think it's good?

I mean like joke it's okay, but u had gone overboard. U were not like this last time but now? I wanted to talk to u trying to help our friendship. But did u? Ya, u just go away without saying a thing with her. I tried to be with you , but wad happen? Not even last for 5 mins, i guess? U just go with her , ya not even a bye. Am i transparent or wad? Now u got better companion , u just leave me out. I had enough, i'm just holding my tears. At music class, someone said my name with CHEEBYE. Ya, wad u did? Laugh and laugh? Ya, very funny .- Can u believe it? My best fren laugh at me with the person that insult me. O.o a best fren did this. And she think she did nothing wrong, nothing WRONG. I'm just holding back my tears , trying not to cry. Everytime i think of this, my heart hurts. Can u just stop hurting me like this?U always criticise people without considering other people feelings not only me. I decided to gave you up, that's my only choice. I accept it, thanks for being my best fren last time. Ily.

I dun wish to say anymore. Just feel like crying now, sorry.





















No comments: