Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I love this pics! (:
My monkey ((:

WEEES!!

My face like shyt ;x

Smile (:

ME & YIJIA ;D

My retard sis .-

Cam- whore in the babies room!


My retard big sis, LOL.
LALAALALALALALALALALAS!
Hmm hellos peeps! ((:
Today was a BAD day ):
Assembly talk then kanna write name.
Malu sia, laugh all u wan.
Lessons boring like hell.
Eng Read got a cher very funny .
LOL, he is very DRAMATIC guy canns.
I sleeping halfway , suddenly scream.
I tot wad happen but actually it's nothing las.
LAME one , after tat geog(:
We found out that MS WU is married.
And she is organising her wedding on 6 DEC.
WOOOOOTTTTTS!
We will be attending, book the seat ler.
Jealous right? Too bad (:
After tat got maths lesson.
Got back our test paper got 26/40 (:
Quite happy with my results las..
One thing i'm very angry of :
IS MR QUEK IS A ASSHOLE .
I ask his permission to eat sweet.
Then he nodd his head, i ate halfway.
Until eating for 15 mins, he suddenly snatch it away.
Idoilt right? Ppl eating , snatch it away.
WTF? He allow me just now then now disallow.
Stupid right, GRR ):
After school stay back clean classroom.
Clean about HALF AN HR, mr lim finally came.
Complain that we clean not enough, go back again.
Say wad 15 mins come back .
Half an hr also haven come -.-
Finally find him give us a long talk.
Damm him, tomr we got common test,
3.30 then came out of school.
Pathetic yea?
And thanks : Ayaka , Yijia, Sophia, Jamie, Jasmine (:
For waiting for me, thanks lots! (:
After school, went home ler (:




















No comments: