Sunday, February 22, 2009

A retarded smile, CAN I GO BACK TO THE PAST?
Hmm a short post will do ):
Cause my parents is right behind me.
Starring at the computer, NOW.
Life is so stress, i hate being alive T.T
No fun, But only stress.
I really miss the past , the carefree life.
I rather being a baby rather than now.
Now life is so boring, i miss the past ):
I'm going berserk liao los.
MATHS SO DAMM FHARD.
Lost hope liao, i am just too stupid
Maybe i just flunk all my exams and PLAY?
My mum is gonna kill me if i do that.
Haish stress sia , alot of white hair came out.
LOL, jkjk ;x
Yesterday dun even have mood to study los.
My mum keep forcing me, bo bian .-
But i really hate studying T.T
It sucks especially MATHS.
I dun even understand wad mr quek was saying.
Sians , stress when i am in his class.
I WAN GO MRS TOH CLASS T.T
Haish god bless me uh (:
Gonna end my post lerr, BYE BYE! (:

No comments: