Monday, January 12, 2009

Jamie sister, kira!
LOL. Jamie is gonna kill me for this ;x
Ayaka (:
Kira, she is cute! (:





I AM VERY VERY VERY SAD! T.T
I'm thinking about this long ago.
Why i am so suay uh ><
I'm suspecting whether if my mum adopt me from rubbish dump ):
Like i never carry any genes from my parents.
My mum's drawing & singing is good but i had none of them
My dad is hardworking & good tempered but i'm not.
U see i'm so damm pathetic.
All my sister is SO SMART.
My 1st sister got 9 marks minus 2 marks =7.
My 2nd sister got 7marks minus 4marks = 3
WTH LAS?
And both of them are from express.
I'm from NA, the stupidest among of them
And now my sister is going to NJ.
My 1st sister is going to uni.
I'm still stuck down here.
And my ass dad is comparing me & my sister.
So unfair T.T
Why i not smart?
Why i not hardworking?
Why i m not a genius?
Ya wtf, god is very UNFAIR to me T.T
Now i'm feeling damm freaking stress.
I sure go to poly, i confirm cannot go uni.
I'm dead!
I guess i'm really adopted from my parents.
Sians STRESS UH!
*I just wish i can be smart! (:*
No mood to post much T.T


No comments: