Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE PAST!

Today is so BORING T.T
Sians, i want change place uh ;x
I tot at form class, cher will change.
But in the end mrs toh talk about rules & regulation .
I almost sleep uh ><
After tat art lesson.
Saw **** shoes got 1 pin under her shoes.
It was stuck down there for a long time.
But *** did not realise it ,LMAOS.
& when *** took out the pin, still got the shape of it.
LOL, i have been laughing through the lesson.
Lols, psps ><
When i walked back, saw DM :O
Dm screamed at me & asked me to tug in my shirt.
Walan so damm loud, damm paiseh ><
Abit tug out, scream until like tat.
Lucky the window panes never break ;x
LOL, after tat got chinese.
Oh gosh, i'm dead.
Got a test on a compo book -.-
Sians, i never read sia ;x
Then die las, sure all wrong.
& i think i skip 1 question.
Then maybe everything wrong T.T
THEN I SURE DIE LIAO ! ):
After tat maths lesson,.
I'm like dreaming uh?
I dun even understand wad mr quek said .-
He never teach then still wan us do .
Stress sia, i rather go mrs toh class.
When i ask jamie smth, he keep stopping us.
GRR, then i say *ta hen tao ren yan*
LOL, then mr quek look at me.
Dunno whether he got hear or not ah.
Hack care -.-
After tat went homel luh.
Tomr got test 0n nppc T.T
Jialat uh, sure die liao -.-
Wish me good luck hor! :}
Goodbye :D

I made in white purposely cause i dunn wan anyone to see this. Even if u see this, pls dun say it out.
I really hate my class boys. They always bully me but not other girls. If glenn, i'm okay cuz i also bully him b4 but other boys. I'm totally sad, i never did anithing to me and yet they insult me or hit me for nothing. Unfair right? I dun understand why they must do this to me. Even if they hate me, why must they hurt me like tat. I rather they kill me better than insult me. I'm a girl not a boy. I'm not as strong as them. Why must they insult me? Damm freaking sad T.T Even if i treat them good, they will still do this to me. I HATE THEM! Other girls very lucky, all never kanna bully except me. Do they really hate me so much? Ya, i know i'm guailan all those. Then i'm sorry for my characters. My character is like this wad, wad u expect me to do? I'm trying to change but do u all give me a chancE? No, u all will just keep hurting me everytime. Idk why, i'm super duper stupid. Last yr, when some of them got bully, i help them & i did not laugh at them. But now? they are doing this to me. Ya, guys are heartless, guys are violent, guys are bastard to me. I really give up on them le, if u all hate me, just tell me las. why keep hurting me once and again? Am i really that detestable? If i'm just leave me alone or treat me like an invisible. I dun care but plesse stop insulting me CAN?

I REALLY HATE THEM!

No comments: