Saturday, January 10, 2009

HELLOS PEEPS!
I got one good game to introduce to u all.
http://www.winterrowd.com/maze/
Click Click (:
It's fun & funny!
PLAY HOR :DD
If u dun play, u are a COWARD.
OKAYS, MUST PLAY! (:
DUN GIVE UP HOR :DD
Then tagged at my tagboard saying u had play!
Kays ((:

Back to my post (:
I dun want to care about that ass.
He want to scold wad, just let him be.
Sians, Sians, Very sians T.T
Today went out with yijia (:
To toa payoh buy CNY clothes :D
Walked around 2 hrs, finally found 1 dress.
LOL, it's red colour ! .-
Actually planned to go jurong point.
But no time uh so went back lot 1 (:
Went there shop shop shop.
LOL, after tat went this fashion.
Yijia bought a jeans jumper (:
I choose the neh ;x
Haahhs, yijia blunja me yami yogurt (:
Thanks wors :D
After tat she went my house slack.
PLAY awhile then went home ler :D






I'm playing with my sis spoilt specs! LOL
Nice bo? Fake de nah! ;x
Today went to gaincity near lot 1 there with family.
Mum buying the electrical hood, idk wad .-
LOL, but daddy paying, hahahas.
Went there look look, lols.
Nothing caught my eye nah ;x
Stay there for like a hr?
Then finally chose finish -.-
After tat went home.
Around 5 smth, went to jurong point with mum :D
Went there shop.
So big & crowded uh ><>

No comments: