Friday, January 2, 2009

Hmm, i shall tell u a joke ((:
Last sat, I hurt my second toe from a chair.
A few days later, i recovered.
& After tat i hurt my last toe again.
From a metal door.-
Stupid right?
And now i'm walking like a cripple T.T
Yesterday whole day sick! )):
Dunno why, these few days not feeling fell.
Slept almost a day!!
At the evening, daddy cook egg & porridge for me ((:
Thanks daddy! :D
Went to bed at 10am.
& in the end i slept at 3am T.T
Cannot sleep sia ):
Morning woke up very sleepy.
Almost fall asleep when i'm brushing my teeth ;x
LOL. Went to school las.
After tat got wad assembly.
Dunno wad las, very long eh! ):
Finally can march back to school.
Then suddenly rain, wth -.-
Thanks jamie for pei-ing my through the walk.
I'm walking damm freaking SLOW like ahma like that
Laugh all u wan! >:(
Walk almost 30 mins?
Cause we take long way.
GRR , take shortcut mah T.T
After tat got a long talk & assembly.
Sibeh sians, my leg aches now.
Super duper hungry sia ;x
Then joycelyn treat me a sweet but i dun eat mint.
Anyway thanks ah (:
After tat went to new classroom ((:
But sadded, sit in index numbrer.
I can't see sia!!!!
GRR, And there very hot 1 no fan.
But most unlucky is andy sit beside me.
Suay dao T.T
Finally change chairman ler! ((:
Damm freaking happy.
But vc & c all boys.
Haish sians.
Hope they will not bully those weak ppl.
Sorry i cannot help u all animore.
I'm no longer chairman uh.
But i will still try my best to prevent this to happen
Kays>?
I'm talking rubbish las ;x
After tat finally recess!!!
So long "faint" liao.
The food there not nice 1 ;x
Feel like vomiting T.T
After tat went to hall.
Naggy talk T,T
then went home ler (:

No comments: