Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (:
2008 is the past & 2009 is the PRESENT.
LOL, actually this year 2008 SUCKS?
Idk why las ;x

Special thanks to those frens that accompany me this year! (:
* Yihan (:
Thanks for treating me like ur fren & when i'm sad, you will always cheer me up. ILY :D

* Jacinda (:
We have been bestie for 6 years wor. Thanks for keeping my secrets always, hahas. ILY :D

*Eunice (:
LOL. Thanks for practising with me on takewondo & teach me to be a guaikia!! ILY :D

* Shimin (:
Thanks for being a great fren & going out with me always. ILY & I miss you! :D

*Xiaohui (:
Thanks for always playing with me ddr & cheer me up when i'm sad. ILY :D

*Jean (:
Although we now not very sou las, but u are once my bestie (: ILY :D

* Jiaying (:
Though we always quarrel but u are great listener. THANKS (: ILY :D

* Ayaka (:
Thanks for being my listener & being good to me! ILY :D

*Jamie (:
Thanks for cheering me up all the times & always blunja me (: THANKS, ILY :D

*Yijia (:
Thanks for making me laugh all the time & tolerate my childishness. ILY :D

*Sophia (:
Thanks for treating me 'good' always& Help me in homewk. ILY :D

* Claire & Jiawen ((:
Thanks for always tagging my blog. LOL, ILY u all las! :D

* Jasmine (:
Thanks for being funny & making me laugh all the time , ILY :D

*Pui Yee (:
Thanks for treating me good. ILY :D

*Vanna (:
Thanks for helping me in the exam. Remember we ....? LOL, ily :D

*Bernice (:
Thanks for being good to me. Must be strong, dun cry okays? ILY :D

* Nicole (:
Thanks for helping me everytime in art. ILY :D

*Alvin (:
You are my super duper good DADDY! ILY :D

*Eugene (:
Thanks for treating me good nah. U are a guaikia wor- i guess this is wad u want me to say. ILY :D

*Glenn (:
Thanks for letting me bully u all the time. HAHAS, but u are a flirter. BLEAH! ;X

*To 1A class (:
At the begining, i really hate this class. But after that, i realise that actually u all are good & u all smart okays. Take cares & JY for the next exam (:

Ok i'm finally done with my long dedication, LOL.
Tomr we are going back to school.
Are you all excited or sad?
LOL, but i 'm happy (:
Take cares guys :DD

No comments: