Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HELLOS EVERYONE (:
Today is a bad day for me! ):
Morning yihan & Jac went my house (:
Yihan help me took photos of the clothes.
THANKS LOTS! :D
After tat went to north point.
LOL, walk awhile then went to amk.
Planned to eat kfc but could'nt find.
But we decided to find it, HAHAS.
Went a long long long way, finally found it.
Walked around half an hour sia .-
After eating went to causeway.
LOL, went to so many place ;x
When we trained to causeway, we walked throughout the train.
Lawls, we are crazy! (:
Then got 1 stupid uncle come bueysong us -.-
Stupid dumb ass.
Still diao us somemore! ):
When we reached, i diao him but he never see.
HAHAHAS, but i have my revenge (:
After taking my phone back, went to arcade.
LOL, if i'm not wrong, saw chude.
At first played 2 creds of drr.
Wth las, saw that bitch there.
Stupid.
Then we played other games.
Got 1 is throw balls at the screen.
DAMM FREAKING FUN! (:
LOL, we are like siao charbos ;x
After tat went back to lot 1!
HAHAS, went to arcade! (:
Saw jasmine, sophia & Yijia, LOL
So coincidence sia..
Played 2 creds of ddr again.
Lawls, i'm crazy about ddr liao los.
Hahs, then went shop abit.
After tat went home ler.
then discover my handphone memory can't detect.
WTF LAS, stupid phone so NOOB.
So many problems, fking mad! ):
GRRR, lan de yao si .-
Sians my audition still cannot LOAD.
WTH, my computer like sot liao.
Everything cannot download.
& Still delete everything.
Sai las, so freaking KP.
Sians everything is not right.
GRR, I HATE IT!
Ok forget about that.
School is reopening ler ):
Homewk haven finish ;x
Left all this :
X 6 more lit chapters.
X 1 chinese compo
X Do 1 maths test online
X Read the compo book- hack cares las .-
X Memorise chengyu ws.

No comments: