Sunday, December 28, 2008


HELLOS EVERYONE :D
Sorry for not updating for quite a long time.
Nothing much to post earlier uh ;x
On 26/12/08
Went to lot 1 with sophia (:
Watched twilight at 3pm.
By saying the truth, i dun really think it's nice uh.
I prefers the books, more exciting.
Anw, the main characters also not shuai ;x
Paiseh to those people who likes them.
LOL, watched until 5 somthing.
Then went home luhs ;x

27/12/08
Whole day rott at home nah ):
Did some homewk :D
Sians, i'm dead uh T.T
I think i will not be able to finish in time ;x
& I hurt my leg ;x
Sians, like cannot walk sia ;x
Actually the computer person will come today.
But he suddenly said never come.
STUPID SIA!
Around evening, went to faez plaza with sis.
LOL, reached there around 8pm.
So late, some of the shops already closed ler.
Walked, Shop, Walked.
Boring! ):
My leg freaking painful T.T
Around 10pm, planned to take 190 home.
But all the bus are full of ppl ):
Sadded so we took mrt.
LONG WAY MAN.
After tat 2 of my sis fren joined us.
Lols, had a long chat with those elders ;x
HAHAHAS, but it was nice (:
Then went home :DDD

HOMEWK DONE (:
X 1 Chinese compo
X Memorise de 35 chengyu
X Read the compo book
O Finish whole maths tb ler.
X Haven go on hey maths. com- hack care
X Literature 13 chap summary T.T
O English compo
O Chinese compo

I'm dead! T.T

No comments: