Tuesday, January 6, 2009




Hellos, peeps!
I'm back to posting ((:
ANYWAY SUPPORT ME!
My new blogshop (:
http://www.lehlonglehlong-ah.blogspot.com/
LOL, yesterday woke up at 9am .
I' very guai hor ;x
Watch doraemon & other shows
Around afternoon, finally finish up my lit summ!!
WOOOTTSS!!!
I'm very happy wor (:
After tat went to ah ma house uh.
Slack, slack, slack :DD
Went home by the stupid lift.
Got stuck inside for 15 mins?
Siao, so stuffy in there T.T
Lucky onli me, mummy & a uncle.
At first tat uncle forbid me from pressing emergency bell.
Siao uh -.-
Then after awhile, finally the door open :)
Lucky ah, all else tomr no need go school ler.
LOL, tell you a funny joke (:
Yesterday my dad wash a chair.
Then put in the sun let it dry.
At night, take back & put in the living room.
At first idk, so i sit on the wet chair.
Then my dad laugh like siao ):
After tat, my dad sat on the chair longer than me.
LOL, he more stupid than me right?
HAHAHAHAHAS! (:
I'm lame ;x

Ok back to posting :D
Reached school around 7am.
Classroom locked then stay at canteen first.
Okay lesson finally start.
1st lesson chinese, sibeh boring.
After tat PE, damm it T,T
Damm freaking tired uh ><
Went 4 round the fields.
GRR, nearly vomit ):
Then played games.
My legs like jelly uh, no energy to play.
If u all tat time push me, i surely fall uh T.T
Really very very very very very TIRED nah! ):
Then joycelyn's finger kanna hit.
After tat swollen sia ;x
Sure very painful 1 T.T
Sorry eh, cuz at class.
Joycelyn show me then i tot she wan hi-5 me.
Then i hi-5 her uh T.T
STUPID AH ME T.T
SORRY JOYCELYN!
Boring lessons after tat then went home ler (:

No comments: