Friday, December 12, 2008

Jiaying's hair (:
My monkey with my sis's dress! :D
She is sick! ):
My new hoodies (:

From now on, i will be updating my blog every 2 days.
Unless exams okays? :D
Ok back to posting ya(:
Today mum still sick!):
Haish, but she dun wan see doctor.
Cause she no energy to walk ler, lols.
So she rest on bed while i watch tv ;x
Around 1pm, sister cooked noodles for mummy (:
WEEEESSS!
I'm spared from cooking :x
After tat i went down to meet jiaying.
Pei her go haircut.
LOL, her hairstyle really very nice sia.
Haish but too bad, my hair not long enough ):
Sadded, after tat went causeway with her.
Shop shop shop, then she went my house.
Slack until 6 smth then went home lerh.
Bought my nasi lemak for dinner! (:
About the rebonding decision,
I decided to have a haircut first.
If i think it's very curly, i decided to rebond.
LOL, i know i'm lame.
Just a short post & I'm done.
Ps gtg, i need to have my dinner.
Goodbye peeps! (:

No comments: