Monday, December 15, 2008

Yesterday woke up at 8am.
So early T.T
After tat went to temple with families.
Then dad drive us to my aunt house (:
Long journey!
Suddenly i got fever & flu T.T
Reached there, very tiring sia.
Slack there awhile.
Then went to the nearby shopping cut hair
I regret going los T.T
Cut my hair & now i'm like shyt ):
Damm freaking curly.
The stupid hairstylist bluff me.
GRR, now my hair even shorter T.T
Sadded, I miss my hair ):
While sis & mum went to dye hair.
LOL, me & kaiyun went home first.
Slept at her home for like 2h?
Very tired T.T
After tat went home around 4 plus.
Then went to my grandma house.
Whole day packed! ):
When i reached there,
My uncles are helping to barbeque the food.
LOL. While me & my cousins played swing (:
Around 8pm reached home.
Bathe then went to sleep liao.
LOL, sians.
Now i'm sick.
Cannot eat alot of things T.T

No comments: