Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I really really feel very sians ):
Do u think i should rebond my hair?
Do you think i should have a haircut?
I really dunch know.
If i have a haircut, my hair will be like crazy women .-
If i rebond my hair, it will be too common rite.
Almost every girl rebond her hair .-
Sadded, i really have no idea uh.
My hair is still so fking short.
I have no idea when will it grow .-
GRRRRRRR, i regret cutting my hair.
But i'm satisfied with my fringe, it's okays :D
But my hair is curly at the end, L0L.
Because it's at shoulder length.
GRRRRR, i want my hair to grow uh !
Sadded, now i have no idea wad i should do with my hair.
Should i cut my hair or rebond?
Sians, can some1 give me some ideas? ):

Ok, just forget that.
Back here.
Today mum sick! ):
Sorry mum for not pei-ing by ur side ):
Very sorry but i promise u i won't go out again.
OPS, it's when u are sick!
Then afternoon went city hall.
With jamie & yijia (:
We walked 4 shops but i dun like anyone.
LOL, until we came upon a shop.
But the design not very nice uh ):
The owner very overboard luhs.
Attitude sucks las.
Our money right, no need u to control luh.
Still threaten us, GRRRR.
Felt like slapping him! -*
Find find find until me & jamie found the perfect 1 (:
Is a rainbow hoodies, WEEES!
But its quite big luhs ;x
I bought that one while jamie bought the star hoodies.
Quite nice uh (:
After tat went to lot 1 arcade (:
Played 2 creds, LOL.
Saw a guy wearing star hoodies that i plan to buy at first.
LOL, lucky never buy or else same as him ;x
After playing then went home luhs.
LMAOS, today is the most funniest day that i had!
Yijia & I were crazy.-
Kept laughing like hell, lols.
Gtg le, byes (:

No comments: