Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today went to bugis with 1A girl (:
Had a long trip there uh ><
Busy meddling with my stupid phone.
After tat went to shop around bugis junction.
Then went to take neoprint with them :D
Soon, we went to eat lunch (:
YJ & I bought cookies :D
& we play with lift like siao!
HAHAS, lucky never kanna caught by security guard.
Then went to 3rd floor for toilet!
LOL, then slack there (:
After tat went to bugis street.
Although the weather is good but its still HOT!
Lawls, we keep shopping until like siao!
Hahas, did not bought any shirt :xxx
Cause bo money ler T.t
After tat YJ & I went to bugis library look for my sis (:
LOL, slack there abit then went lot 1 again :DD
Saw gervan at the arcade again .-
Suay uh :x
After waiting for almost 2 ,
We finally got a turn to play!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Play for 2 cred only then went home lerh :((
Eat ice kachiang with Yijia ((:
After tat bought 2 packet of desert for
PAPA & MAMA :D
Then went home lerhs :(
Lucky tomr going work or else.
SURELY BOLUE :XXX
Sians, now audi patch.
I PATCH UNTIL I BUEY TAHAN.
Truly irritating & SLOW!
Sad T.T
Now still waiting for it ><
Dunno can finish or not, DAMM SLOW CANS :(
Patch until i GONG diao =.-
I rather never patch los, SO MAFAN T.T

No comments: