Friday, October 31, 2008

STUPID, KNS, RETARD, IDOILT, GL : Audition T.T
GRR, make me wait so long still haven patch finish.
Sadded T_T
But anw many thanks to deric & andy las.
Cause they help me alot (:
Thanks, you have been a great help :D
Ok back to posting uh ><
Today went to lot 1 around 11 smth.
Saw amanda at the arcade (:
Play with her ddr, hahas.
After tat went to jurong point meet boss.
To get the flyers then went to eat long john (:
Then went to distribute flyers los!
Firstly very enthusiastic , but after tat
VERY BORING & TIRING!
GRR, sians diao =="
Then deric call me that they had finish distributing ler.
WTH las, so fast canns ;x
Then distribute only 500 copies then went to lot 1.
LOL, reach there saw bpians.
After tat went to basement bought sushi (:
Si Sophia copy me ;x
Hahas, after tat went to arcade again.
Actually plan to play DDr , but too much creds.
So i decided to play racing car.
Play 1 games then went to libary.
Sophia borrow 4 books while i borrow 3 books uh.
Very guai hah? :x
After tat went home lerhs (:


I WANT PLAY AUDITION! PLEASE HOPE THAT I CAN PLAY T.T !

No comments: