Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Wangwo?

Most unwanted flower :(

SUNFLOWER (:

Purple phoenix

Ps, i dunno this name ;x

Orchid

LOvely flower ;x

Nice eh (:

Juhua?

I love this one!

Jiken, weird name.



Big flower (:

Diff colour of roses (:

HELLO PEEPS!
28/10/08
Woke up by my sis AGAIN!
GRR, then on comp play until 2pm.
Went to flower shop to work for 7 hrs!
At first i help to water the plants.
LOL, i am drenched, please.
Then tent the stall when auntie went to eat.
EXTREMELY BUSY!
But fun, hahas (:
After tat went to collect water under HDB flat.
Very heavy!
Soon, its night time.
Getting more busy uh.
Help to serve customers & wrap flowers.
LOL, i am a blur queen.
PS: Cause i keep forgetting where i put the things.
Around 8 smth, the crowd is gone.
So decide to pai some pics (:
& I GOT A JOB, Thanks to deric :D
Going to jurong west with sophia on this fri to give out flyer.
GRR, gonna be a tiring day T.T
Here are some pics for you to take a look at it (:
ENJOY, for those ppl who like flower? ((:
Will be a short post alright XD
Cause pics will help me to continue...
This is my lunch & dinner T.T



29/10/08
Fucktard!T.T
The cable device that connect to my phone is not
WORKING!
& I could'nt post any photos anymore.
Darn it. I really hate this.
These day i amm soooooooo UNLUCKY.
Everything seems going wrong!
GRR, ok back to posting (:
Today went westmall with mummy (:
Went there shop shop shop.
Hahas, tiring uh.
Bought clothes & went home lerh (:
After tat meet xiaohui under my blk.
Saw______&_______.
Then went to arcade (:
Saw gervan & pekkoon :O
Hahas then top up money las.
Glad to know that my card is now a
VIP Card (;
Happy eh ;x
After tat play ddr (:
PLay until my short nearly drop :xx
LOL, then after tat bought bubble tea :DD
Then pei xiaohui buy clothes.
Lawls, then went home lerh (:
WOOTS! Tomr going to BUGIS (;
Hahas, just now talking with yijia.
And i had discover smth.
I am describing him right now : Despicable, Bastard, Pervert, Attitude Sux, Big mouth, Overboard, Shameless , Retard. - HE REALLY SUCKS!

I HAD GIVE HIM UP ALREADY. PLEASE STOP CALLING HIS NAME INFRONT OF ME. I DUN LOVE HIM ANIMORE & I DUN WISH TO LOVE HIM. HE SUX, OKAYS, I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING YOU!

No comments: