Sunday, October 26, 2008


My poor monkey :(

25/10/08
Wake up around 9 plus, super sleepy (:
Tio shock that my monkey was hanging up in the kitchen.
LOL, very pathetic T.T
Then watch tv until 12 smth :D
Went to causeway with jamie.
To repair my phone luh >< Then went to lot 1, bought yami yogurt. Slack abit then went home lerh :(

26/10/08
Today went to take my handphone back around 12 plus.
Then got a girl borrow jamie phone to sms her bf?
._. Their relationship seems unstable?
LOL, then wait for 1 hr to collect my phone.
GRR, damm freaking long uh ><
Then now my memory card gt corrupted!
Sians, so mafan T.T
Went jamie home, hoping that she can help me,
But too bad, its so confusing.
Lawls, then went home lerh (:
Anw, anione have any job available?
I am despo for it, kays (:

I already work very hard to study but in the end i did not achieve ur target. I HATE YOU! You gt plenty of handphone & couldn't you fulfill my dream and give me one? Why are u so heartless? I already work so hard, everyday do notes until my hand gt blister. U did not even care & u just came back home with scoldings. Saying i did not study.. blah.. blah.. blah! You did not even see me with all my hardwork & yet u just keep pouring cold shoulder at me & did not even care about my feelings! You know i am stupid and yet you still give me a unrealistic target. Thats is ridiculous, please! Forget it, i rather use my own keeps and buy myself a new one. Which is good, cuz i dun feel any threats to u or other families animore! And stop comparing me & my other sister, I know they are clever, they are good but i am not them & they are not me. I guess you did not realise it, ur aim is just to keep pressing me and make me crazy! I had enough, i really hate ur stupid LKK brain. You just expect good results me because all my other sis did which is truly LAME. If u say i am stupid that means you are too! Because i am ur child, get it? I am not ur puppet , i am a human! I had my own characteristic, own strength, own weakness. I HATE YOUH! When u came back home, you just watch tv or sleep or scold me. But u never ever scold my sister. You are obviously biased to them just because they are clever. If u depise me or hate me, just tell me. And treat me like u did not have me as your children! That will be the best?

No comments: