Friday, October 24, 2008


Durian pancake ((:

:O

Evil witch, that's me (:

Do i look weird? o.o

Tsk, TIGER!

My future home :)

Carebears! :D


Wake up around 7.30am :((
Watch TV until 10 plus.
Jamie cames & get ready to go to AMK (:
But went to eat lunch at lot 1
Saw claire & bernice :DD
Chat abit then went mrt-ed to AMK.
Reach the cinema, saw alot of ppl there.
Book the tickets at 3.30pm, SO LATE!
Cause all the tickets book except the front seat :((
Then went arcade play DRUM!
WWWEEEEEEEES! I x33 it man :D
After tat watch the high school musical show ((:
Enjoy the song las, but my neck abit tired :x
Hehes, cuz i am always looking up.
HAHAS, sians.
Now no more high school musical lerh.
Cause this will be the last time they are showing it.
Sad, T.T
Then went shop for awhile.
After tat mrt-ed home :)
Saw a quite shuai guy which looks like a chinese.
But he is not :O
LOL, then went home lerh.
Haiya, pics will help me carry on, kays? (:

No comments: