Monday, October 27, 2008

HELLOS PEEPS!
I am back ((:
Today sis woke me up around 9am.
SO EARLY, GRR T.T
Then pei mum go ntuc (:
I know i am very guai.
Hahas, bought alot of things.
Lucky dad came and help us ^^
Then went home & I am blogging (:
Sians, later going to work at the flower shop.
Its gonna be a tiring day T.T
& I got a important news to make.
I had gotten my handphone back! (:
After crying for 2 hrs, my dad agreed :DD
YAY! Freaking happy canns .
But i dunno when dad wan me to give him back.
But i dun really care cause i will fight back (:
WOOOTTTS! Finally, i waiting for this day.
I FINALLY GOT MYSELF A HANDPHONE!
& Maybe i gonna open a blogshop (:
One last thing : SOPHIA , I MISS YOU !!
Haish, she is only coming back tomr.
Sians, dunno why, miss her neh ;x
Maybe becuz no one bicker with me so i feel uneasy :p
Hehes, hope i can earn $30 today by working (:

No comments: