Saturday, September 27, 2008

26/09/08
Went to bpp with sophia.
Go there shop shop shop.
Then went to playground ;x
LOL, i noe we are lame!
Had a great time there :DD
Then went home lerhs :)

27/09/08
Wake up 10.30 am then walk walk bang onto the wall.
GRR, sleepy head, LOL!
Then get ready went to tution.
Boring! :))
Thanks for ur present, ...
Went home eat lunch then make my way to ayaka house :D
HAHAS, reach there then cop ayaka 's ice cream.
Sad, no chocolate!
Awww, then play and slack.
After that then start on de project :)
Until 6 something then went home lerh :D
HOME SWEET HOME! XDDD
I really dunno who i should believe on.
But i know that i could only believe on myself.
I hope u won't let out the secret animore.
But i won't tell u anything again.
I AM VERY SORRY PUI YEE & YIJIA!
I should not have let out the secret to anione.
I AM REALLY SORRY!

I know u treat me well, but i really dunno what to do.
If i accept u, i am gonna let u down.
I am sorry!
Maybe one day, i will be touched by ur doings.
Forget me bah :D

No comments: