Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I realli dunno what u tinking eh.
U sometimes like treat me good, sometimes bad.
I am thinking whether u still regard me as ur fren anot?
why u need to think so confusing?
I realli did not treat u like a SUBSTITUTE.
I really dunno what u are thinking.
U say i should get the facts right?
EXCUSE ME, did i scold u?
.......................................
And how u know i am saying u?
=.-
I am not saying craps.
So do u right?
Frens can call each one go out right?
If i call u , u tot i am just taking u as a
SUBSTITUTE, right?
BUT I AM NOT.
I just wan to improve our friendship only.
Why u always like to think of the bad way?
Am i really that bad that u need to do this to me?
If yes, pls tell me personally.
I hope u will be truthful to me.

Thats all ,i got to say.
PS : Will not be online-ing till exams end!
BYE!!!!

No comments: