Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yesterday went for NPCC.
RAWRS, i hate NPCC siah!
So tiring n BORING!
We have been doing drills for more than 2 hours neh.
SIANS!~ But lucky release to 5 something.
GOOD!
But i sprain my ankle los.
So suay, cannot walk properly like some sort of
Handicap people =="
Haish, i realli dunno wad to do siah.
I dunno i should believe who.
I juz couldn't bear myself to hate her!
I can't!
I dunno wad to do?
Should i keep a distance with cfdd members?
Or i should act as nth happen?
But acting as nth happen, that is possibly NO!
I hate that, realli.
Some ppl compliment mi tat i m strong cause i did not cry.
No, i did cry.
I dunno why they hate mi so much that they need to create de group.
Am i realli so ______ ?
If you say i m, i will keep a distance from you.
I promise you when there is you, there is not gonna to be mi.
And merrick n andy, DUN PUSH UR LIMITS.
I m tolerating you all of ur humiliating REMARKS.
Why can't u all stop pissing mi off?
Nvm, i m going to transfer school, i will!
HAPPY?
I know when i m gone, u all will celebrate.
BY ALL MEANS.
I made my mind, i m not going to let this matter off!
NO WAY!
Trust mi, one more time.
DUN BLAME MI FOR BEING RUTHLESS TO YOU.
And i decided to ignore those ppl who join CFDD.
Sorry, i juz couldn't let this matter off this time.
And final thanks to those ppl who have been comforting mi all this while!
Alvin, Gabriel, Jasmine, Sophia, Pui Yee, Yijia, Nicole, Jia Wen, Claire, Bernice, Jasper, Wen Zhen, Wynnette. THREE CHEERS FOR THEM!

I promise to be strong and i will!

No comments: