Saturday, July 26, 2008

I hate you >< U are always de one that had been acting good infront of mi. Although everyone think that you are kind n good. My tian, pui. U sucks las, onli noe how to act kind niah. During de discussion dun dare say out my weakness cause u wan to act good infront of them rite? Please i won't fall into ur tricks. U onli noe how to SNATCH OTHER PPL FRENS. I already tolerate u liao but u have push ur limits too far! When u dun have ani1 with u, u will come look for my best frens. Then after tat pangseh mi. Thats is ur strength, i suppose! But when they dun wan follow u, u will force them. How can a fren do this man?!?! Please las, mai act leh! Dun like mi, say lah, NO NEED TO TALK BEHIND MY BACK. It's simply despicable n detestable! GRR, why can't you juz stick to ur fren or at least give a time with my best fren rite. Why u wan to snatch her away and pangseh mi? WHY?WHY? Wad is ur motive? WAD? U like to do that rite, i KNOW THAT but stop acting innocent n stop CHEATING MI! Once again, i HATE LIARS N HYPOCRITE.

U SUCKS TO THE CORE! I HATE YOU, BYTCH!

No comments: