Sunday, July 27, 2008

I also wan to forgive you, but can i? But u all realli hate mi, why u all still treat mi as per normal? It's veri hurting to actually tink tat this is onli an act. Why don't you all tell mi in person? At first, i try to forgive you n i try to forget all de things tat had happen recently but everytime i ask u where u are, hope that we can improve our friendship, u still lie to mi. And i won't hate u juz because u post tat blog post. And if u all dun like, just say. I won't blame u all. I noe i always being a extra between u all, I noe u all say tat i act cute, i noe u all say tat i gt attitude problem. And i will stop being a extra between u all animore. Maybe i will forgive or mayb not. Let fate decided bah. Please give mi some time.

Sorry if i wrote de last post too bluntly. But i will try to change my attitude.

No comments: