Sunday, July 27, 2008

I regret of trusting you so good. Some1 is right, i should not trust u too much. Maybe all these misunderstandings were cause because of my rashness. I kindly apologize to u all. But one reminder ; If u are my true fren, i dun tink u all should join CFDD. I suppose you all know de meanings of this. I just wan a trustworthy fren, izzit so difficult? Nvm i just wan to live a peaceful life las. But i will change my attitude to a positive ones but to some hypocrite ones i won't. I m not implying to any girls except her but not ayaka. And jamie, i believe every word u told mi. I never doubt u anithing u said not even once. That will be de last post talking about this issue. And to tat particular girl : i will forgive you until i change my attitude and u will like mi.

No comments: