Monday, July 28, 2008

Went to school around 7am?
Then faster chiong maths homework.
After tat had IPW lesson, WTH las.
De teacher damm idoilt.
Because our class too noisy then make us copy 100 times
for de meaning of DISCIPLINE, Lame las.
Waste my time, busy chiong-ing since now.
Now my leg and hand pain liao =="
GRR, then after school went mac with a whole group of girls!
Especially jasmine, sophia n yijia..
We are laughing like siao uh?
Many people are looking us los, so paiseh ><
Then jasmine treat mi mc flurry :DD
Thanks babe! x33
After tat siao siao there then went home liao.
A guy siao de, keep following mi sia.
So damm irritating then play along los :D
Play him around in circles until i went into de life
AND I press almost every floor!
LMAOS. (:
Then went home liao, sians
MY LEG SO PAINFUL!
T.T
Lucky my papa help mi paste dunno wad sai on my leg.
LOLs. quite painful uh ><

By saying de truth, dun need to give in to mi by not going with her. I know it's veri miserable to dat and i already realise smth, my goal is to be happy and have alot of frens. And even if i dun have her, i still have other frens. I know i have been very stubborn and selfish this time, i sincerely apologise to you. But if our friendship improve, i hope u will quit cfdd because i dun wan a fren tat fan dui mi hor, lawls ! :P

No comments: