Thursday, July 24, 2008

After so mani misunderstanding, i realise that ***** is de most hyprocrite ones which had been acting innocent all de while. I m glad that i had known de truth. And thanks 1A girls except those hyprocrite der. THREE CHEERS FOR THEM YEA! And i already know de mastermind of this CFDD. And to tat spammer*s from CFDD one, please stop spamming las. I already know who u liaos, SO OBVIOUS DER. Those people who are talking behind my back or say mi a dog or wad. I DUN CARE :D Becoz i promise Jasmine that i will be strong! Three cheers for her as she help mi alot! But as for tat girl, STOP ACTING! GRR and i knew tat de three girls tat create this group are veri LAME! Nvm and from now on, i will not trust u all animore because u are not my TRUE FRIENDS, u are just a hyprocrite person. 你做初一,我做十五。

No comments: