Friday, December 12, 2014

Fall



Hello readers.
I'm here to save my half dead/dead blog hahaha.
Well as you can see, i'm blogging less and less often.
And i can only think of one reason.
N-O-T-I-M-E
Can you believe that half of the school term is coming to an end?!?!!
When it felt like school just started only the day before.
Now i fully understand why the older you get, the lesser time you have.
Still rmb how i used to yearn for the arrival of holidays when i was in year 1.
But now...
 In a blink of an eye; Holidays is just round the corner.
And guess what? There's no time for you to enjoy
EVEN IF it's HOLIDAYS -.-
Because in one month's time, I've to start preparing for final exams.
But THANK GOD that my exams falls before new year's.
If not, i really dk how i'm gonna survive this dreadful ordeal..
Of bringing your books along while going house visiting ? 
OMG THAT'S PATHETIC MAN..


As the saying goes,
"The higher you climb, the harder you fall"
Honestly, i'm really afraid.
I really don't want to fall.
Cause i know the moment i fall, there's no turning back.
I can't get back to the same as before...
Tell me what i should do.

No comments: