Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hope i'm right

Hey peeps.
I'm glad that I've the time to blog right now.
Please be honored cause i'm sacrificing my sleep for this.
Was supposed to finish blogging at 1130 and head to sleep.
But my itchy finger accidentally press the delete button and god damn it, 
*POOF* EVERYTHING IS GONE, oh man.
So I've to retype the same thing again ; Alamak -.-


Okay, I've 1 BAD news to share.
Apparently, I've no idea why i'm sharing this when i'm not obliged to.
Feel like i should do it anyway... 

YES, i failed my driving test
It's not like i'm proud of it but i'm not ashamed of it.
At least, i know that I tried my best and that's enough.
Driving is really not E.A.S.Y and choosing Manual simply makes it 100 times tougher. 
Really hope that i can make it on my 2nd attempt as I've already invested >$3k  for it.
To be honest, I'm glad that i didn't shed a single tear after the result.
I guess i sort of expected it coming? (maybe)
However, one failure is not enough to bring me down.
I'm gonna keep trying till one day, i can make it.
I believe i can do it one day. [ HAVE FAITH]


Hah, i guess my previous post is wordy enough.
So now, the overdue photos will do the rest of the talking! (:


Went back to sec sch for Teacher's day!
So lucky to get to see "He Lao Shi" there, YAY.
However, I still didn't get the chance to see some of my fav. teachers ): 


                                             Really miss secondary days especially with my Clique :')


                                                                                                    With Kim ((; 







With Alex ^^







 


 It's been a while since we had FAMILY OUTING :/
And our favourite place is definitely J.E for the win yo ((: 


What the, my sis's retarded face. 




 



With Ji Wun :D 

(Our Signature Pose)










With Jia Yun :]












THANK
YOU
FOR
THE
REAL exp.
GIFT
:')

Out of all, only the photos taken with Yijia are considered recent hehe.
So enjoy the last row of photos before i call it a day (:








Tata ~ 


No comments: